Our vision is that our Ambassador Program will become an essential part of our volunteer program and is intended to drive our donations and exposure beyond greater Manchester. Our Ambassadors will be the critical link between Liberty House and the Ambassadors’ local community. We would rely on our Ambassadors to facilitate the following:
- Be the “face” of Liberty House in their local communities.
- Develop potential donors (food, clothing, and financial).
- Coordinate gathering donations from their local community.
- Develop speaking opportunities for Liberty House staff in their local community.
- Help with events in their local communities that promote Liberty House.
- Identify opportunities within their community to help promote Liberty House.
- Create meet-and-greet opportunities.
Our donors enable us to provide for needy Veterans and community members. Our Food/Clothing Pantry serves our residents, other needy Veterans, and other community members. Our generous donors enables us to provide food and clothing to approximately 110 to 120 people each week. We are always looking for volunteers to help in our Food/Clothing Pantry.
From time to time we have special projects at Liberty House. From construction/renovation to IT upgrades we rely on volunteers to help us meet goals.
If you’d like to make a one-time or recurring donation online, please click the Donate button below.
Donations can also be mailed to:
Liberty House, Inc.
75 W. Baker Street
Manchester, NH 03103
Current Wish List