Empower New Hampshire Veterans
Your Giving Tuesday Gift Creates Lasting Change
This Giving Tuesday, you have the power to transform the lives of New Hampshire veterans facing homelessness, PTSD and other challenges.
Your gift will immediately be put to work, impacting veterans in our sober-free residential program and community pantry, helping them get back on their feet and build the stable futures they deserve.
As the demand for our services rise like never before, please help us reach our $5,000 goal to ensure these vital services remain accessible to more veterans in our community!
The impact of your gift:
- $1,000 funds a month’s worth of activities promoting positive lifestyles for veterans on the road to recovery, including art therapy and recreational outings.
- $500 helps to ensure the program’s clothing and food pantry remains regularly accessible to community veterans.
- $250 supports our service dog, Ezra, providing ongoing training, veterinary care and food/treats so he can continue to enrich the lives of veterans working through recovery.
- $150 provides a month of home-cooked meals and food for a resident.
- $25 helps provide daily transportation to help a veteran get to jobs, doctor appointments and other errands.
Why your support this Giving Tuesday is important:
Sadly, we continue to receive too many calls for help, whether it’s a local veteran living on the street without a support network they can count on, or another veteran whose fixed income inhibits their ability to afford the food and other basic needs for his family.
In 2023 alone, we have seen a 7% increase in applications for our residential program. Additionally, we have distributed more than double the number of food items and served nearly 500 more veterans through our community pantry compared with last year.
This Giving Tuesday, your help is needed more than ever! Whether it’s helping to provide better access to food, clothing, transportation to job interviews and activities that promote a positive lifestyle, every gift goes a long way in helping a veteran access the support they need to set them up for a successful future.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 to help local veterans – any help is greatly appreciated!