Liberty House provides food, clothing, hygiene products, camping gear, bedding and gas cards to the Veterans we serve. We couldn’t do this without you and your kind generosity.
While we would wish to take all donations, we have limited storage space and need to do our best to control inventory. This means aligning donations based on current needs. To best help avoid any confusion, we would ask two things.
- First, if you are planning a donation drive, please check with us to determine current needs.
- Second, if you want to drop off a donation, please call ahead at 603-669-0761 to ensure it is a current need.
We appreciate all of our donors and want to do our best to ensure your giving is a positive experience. Thank you!
We are currently able to accept only the following items:
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned pastas (e.g., Chef Boyardee products)
- NEW men’s boxer briefs (L, XL, XXL)
- Men’s white t-shirts (L, XL, XXl)
- Full-size shampoo and body wash
- Market Basket
- Gas cards
- Uber cards