In addition to our resident Veterans, we serve Veterans from the community through our Center for Veterans, food and clothing pantry, and basic case management.
We provide the following services for our community Veterans:
- A central location for accessing essential Veteran resources across New Hampshire.
- A safe and supportive Veteran-focused community environment
- An on-site community pantry offering assistance with:
- Camping Gear
- Bus Passes
- Gas Cards
- Employment Assistance
- Educational Workshops
- Information and Referrals
- Hosting Recovery meetings
- Community Gatherings
By offering these comprehensive services, we aim to meet the diverse needs of our community veterans and create a supportive network for their well-being and success.